Classification of service
- Preparation of planning and investment balance for projects.
- Preparation of detailed annual plans of the project for easy periodic follow up at the sites.
- Preparation of financial programs and time schedules for carrying out the project; and studying the detailed activities with site managers and contractors to assess the actual timing and costs for each activity.
- Monitoring cost and time and detecting critical activities obstructing the execution.
- Field follow up of site to define actual execution progress and defining technical obstacles and contractor’s resources, and meanwhile studying proposals for solution and amendment of time schedules.
- Preparation of periodic follow up reports and manifestation of actual execution averages in comparison to layouts for revision by specialists.
- Quality assurance.
- Inspection and issuance of handing over certificates.
Provision of service
- Through a cooperation protocol or contracting
Method of accounting
- As agreed and contracted and per volume and progress of work.