Purpose of the project
Establishing an industrial park for small scale industries to :
- Provide work opportunities.
- Control random spread of workshops into residential area.
- Produce industrial component of high quality and low cost.
- Enhance the competitiveness of big scale industries.
- Develop technical and administrative skills.
Principles of industrial complexes layout
- Small scale industrial and handicraft complexes lie into industrial zones.
- Area of complex ranges between 25 to 60 fedans, consisting of a group of typical industrial units supplied with water, sanitary drainage, telephones, electricity.
- Cafeterias, WCs and administrative building are available.
- Industrial buildings occupy 35% of the complex’s area.
- Roads and green areas, 50%.
- Service buildings, 15%.
Small scale industrial projects’ plan
- Short term plan: The plan includes the establishment of complexes all over the country (currently 9 complexes).
- Long term plan: Establishment of industrial parks inside the integrated industrial zones.
Description of industrial units
- 4000 industrial units in the field of engineering, food, chemical, spinning and weaving, electrical, metallurgical industries.
- 40000 work opportunities are available, representing an investment of 400 million Egyptian Pounds.
- Six-meter high wards in different lengths.
- Wards are divided into typical industrial units.
- An open area available in front of each unit for handling purposes.
- Units are provided with water and electricity.
Units are marketed as follows
- Cash ownership.
- A 30-year monthly installment ownership.
- Corporate leasing.
Services of technical support offered by IMPA to investors.