Towards the target of gaining the trust of new clients, we provide economic feasibility studies for industrial, metallurgical and developmental construction projects:
- Natural gas operated reinforcement steel plant at Dekheila in cooperation with Japanese partner.
- Exploration and extraction work of Alwahat Al baharia in cooperation with the American consultant, United States Steel.
- Abu tartur phosphate project feasibility studies.
- Arish (sinai) seaport development project.
- Safaga (red sea) seaport development project.
- Silos, storehouses and marine jetty for handling grains, fertilizers and general goods at the port of Dekheila.
Small scale industrial parks’ feasibility studies for the following area
- New Thebes.
- Sadat city.
- Beer al abd, Sinai.
Engineering studies abroad
- Industrial park study in Yemen.
- Meat production study, Sudan.
- Traditional handicrafts industrial city in Jerusalem.
- Heavy industries, building materials zone, development of Tobrok seaport,Al khoms seaport and Salloom port, Libya.
National Engineering studies
- Industrial complexes.
- Industrial zones.
- Alsokhna port.
- Preliminary study of medium density fibrous wood at Kharja.
Development of traditional handicrafts. Productive Home project
Company foundation studies
- Loading and unloading companies for the minerals jetty at Dekheila seaport.
- Soda ash production at Beer al abd, Sinai, petrochemicals and small scale industries, engineering and metallurgical consultations, management of tanneries.
- Developmental and environmental studies.
- Relocation and development of Cairo foundries.
- Development of pottery crafts, old Cairo area.
- Relocation of Old Cairo tannery activities.
- Development of miscellaneous industries at Sewa oasis; dates factory, dates refrigeration, water treatment, firefighting system.
- Marble and granite cutting and polishing.
- Support services:
- Alexandria foundries (through International Cooperation Authority).
- Dates production lines, dates factory, Sewa oasis (through International Cooperation Authority).
- New building ofCoinage Authority.
- Pottery handicraft development project.
Cooperation protocols signed with authorities and governorates
- Arab Industrial Development and Mining, Arab league. The protocol handles the following:
- The study and implementation of industrial developmental projects in the Arab countries.
- Preparation of tech. and engineering studies for the construction of model small scale and medium industries complexes.
- Preparation of tech. studies for model traditional handicrafts villages, to be applied in Arab countries.
- Exchange of expertise, organizing conferences, conducting relevant seminars and workshops and supporting competitiveness and exports of small and medium scale industries.
- Cooperation protocol of consultation signed with the Republic of Yemen for rendering the technical and economic feasibility study for Yemeni industrial zones.
- Preparation of preliminary tech. study for rehabilitation of utilities and infrastructure of industrial zones established all over Egypt, as well periodic follow-up of projects and financing situation.
- Cooperation protocol with the Egyptian exhibitions and Conferences Authority.
- Cooperation protocol with the Industrial Council of Technology and Innovation Centers, Ministry of Industry.
- Cooperation protocols with several governorates; Beni sweif, Kafrelsheikh, Qena, Matrouh.
Tech. support and consultation in the field of engineering dispute arbitration:
- Arbitration of the dispute between Egyptian Iron and Steel Co. and Egyptian Electricity Company.
- Representing the Ministry of Industry as a tech. expert and arbitrator of engineering disputes.