As an economic entity, we have the pleasure to employ our potentialities and competencies for the service of our clients and partners domestically and abroad, and to provide an optimal package of integrated engineering and logistic services for planning, designing, implementing and managing industrial and economic projects that serve and support national investment plans, taking into account developmental and environmental dimension and coping with modern trends and green economy performance criteria in return for competitive fees, and thus sustainability is realized among main parties of the project:
- Owner (client)
- Consultant (IMPA)
- Executing body (contractor/supplier/contractor’s consultant/research body)
Classification of services
- Providing economic feasibility studies for industrial construction projects
- Specifying requirements, preparing preliminary and field studies (sampling, surveying, boring), defining project’s elements, stages, cost estimates, time schedule and financing program.
- Studying extension and development of projects, analyzing and evaluating actual situation and updating previous studies from a technical, economic, environmental and developmental perspective.
- Preparing detailed project engineering design, volumes of quantities, specifications, technical conditions and maquettes.
- Preparing tender documents, assessment of bids submitted by contractors, selection of the best technical and financial offers, awarding tenders and contracting.
- Providing technical support and consultation in the field of engineering business disputes.
- Providing post-operation services (technical consultations, improvement and development, marketing).
Fields of Specialization
- Preparation of preliminary project, studies and design.
- Preparation of detailed project and final design.
- Planning industrial zones.
- Surveying and drawing.
- Layout planning and landscaping.
- Interior work:
- Building work
- Troweling and coating
- Humidity, heat and sound insulation
- Painting, decorative ceilings
- Carpentry and furniture
- Metal and aluminum work
- Architectural models and maquette work.
- Boring and soil mechanics work.
- Excavation, filling, leveling and demolishing.
- Concrete construction work.
- Metal work.
- Roads, bridges, tunnels and railways.
- Water supply system, rain and sanitary drainage networks, firefighting water network, irrigation network and ground water wells network.
- Interior sanitary system work; drinking water, sanitary drainage, irrigation, rain water drains.
- Maritime and ports work (studies, marine survey, boring, dredging, quays and fittings, breakwater, lighthouse, marine installations, infrastructure, stations, utilities ..)
- Restoration, rehabilitation and maintenance of buildings.
- Special installations.
- Integrated consultative service contracts and appointment of specialized experts.
- Ventilation, cooling, air conditioning, thermal insulation, refrigeration.
- Securing the buildings against the risk of fire and leakage of dangerous gases.
- Pumping stations, water purification, desalination and treatment of sanitary and industrial drainage, water softening and sterilization, swimming pools, irrigation and tree planting networks equipment, pipelines and tanks fittings, special parts, valves, measuring instruments and control systems.
- Compressors and fittings work, compressed air and industrial gases piping.
- Power generators, elevators, escalators work.
- Cranes (overhead, gantry, oscillating).
- Boilers and pressure vessels.
- Providing equipment of buildings, workshops, administrative and industrial units:
- Electronic gates
- Laboratories equipment
- Kitchens, restaurants, laundries and bakeries equipment .
- Electric, gas, solar system water heaters.
- Office appliances (photocopiers, calculators, paper shredders).
- Equipment, tools, spare parts, driving accessories (belts, gearbox, bearings etc..).
- Industrial safety and protection equipment.
- Raw materials, minerals, oils, grease and chemicals … .
- Bascule systems.
- Ports equipment (containers terminals, liquid and dry bulk terminals – ship fueling, repair and maintenance stations – tug, pilotage, rescue, firefighting boats and marine cleaning up operations – miscellaneous).
- Handling and storing materials (ships and trucks loading and unloading stations, materials stacking and reclaiming equipment at storehouses, yards and silos, handling systems, packing lines; operation,monitoring and control systems, means of transportation).
- Environment pollution control system (dust suppression, solid waste dumping, odor removal and absorption of harmful gases).
- Construction and building equipment (loaders, graders, road rollers, concrete pumping truck, fixed and mobile cranes, site concrete mixer, soil compacting equipment).
- Passengers and commodities’ means of transportation (passenger cars, buses and microbuses, ambulance, trucks,…), (fueling stations, car wash. Oil and grease check and change, wheel alignment and balance).
- Coating and cathodic protection work.
- Local manufacture of nonstandard equipment.
- Mechanical erections of equipment.
- Maintenance contracts.
- Electric supply and distributing (distributors, transformers, power capacitors, high and low tension supply, earthing, distribution networks, measuring instruments.. ).
- Lighting work.
- Lightning arrestor.
- Communication networks and systems, sound systems, TV circuits (telephone exchange systems, calling system, intercom, video conference, simultaneous interpretation networks, etc.).
- Firefighting alarm system and evaluation sound system.
- Monitoring and control systems, wired and wireless network.
Provision of service
Through a cooperation protocol or contracting.
Method of accounting
Done as agreed and contracted and according to volume and progress of work.