Classification of Service
- Supervision is provided to projects either designed by IMPA or by client. Service is given to the whole or part of the project based on the type of work. Either a round-the-clock or periodic supervision can be provided, e.g. quality control service, based upon the wish of the client.
Items of Service
- Setting time schedules and executive plans and financial flow program for the project’s implementation stages.
- Handing over the site and technical acceptance of contractor.
- Interpretation of documents’ variances and providing the contractor with complementary drawings and instructions if any.
- Supervision of site work per definite plans and contract specifications.
- Coordination between contractor and owner about any recent developments in timing and progress of work.
- Procurement and follow-up of supplies and storage of equipment and items as per contract.
- Quality control and removal of defective materials and works.
- Supervision of manufacture and checking supplies at factories locally and abroad.
- Attending measurements, checking items of work, stock inventory and revision of progress payments.
- Attending boring job, provisional tests and preliminary operation.
- Assessment of contingencies, modifications, additional work. etc.
- Suggestion of suitable problem solutions if any, in coordination with concerned party.
- Commissioning, labor training and approval of final drawings and documents.
- Taking over and treatment of any troubles that may occur.
- Measuring average of achievement and preparing reports of work progress.
- Cost and quality monitoring.
Method of accounting
- As agreed and contracted and according to volume and progress of work